By purchising our products your are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing our products you are confirming that you have read and agree with our shipping and international shipping guidelines/policies to ensure that shipments will arrive in a time frame that will work for you.
By purchasing our products you agree not to resell, redistribute or reuse any Alpha Motif Logos or Images in any way that We as a collective do not see fit. AlphaMotif, A L P H A M O T I F, N E W G O D, and Nº666 are all trademarks of the Alpha Motif brand name and are not to be used for personal or commercial reproduction. We will pursue swift legal action in the event that our intellectual property is infringed upon or reproduced without authorization from the owner.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to alphamotif.net for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through alphamotif.net is with ALPHA MOTIF LLC, in Seattle Washington
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Alpha Motif.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice ( Prices on highly demanded items may rise over time).
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to US mainland only.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Alpha Motif LLC to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• Charges will be applied to all orders immediately and will be shipped from our facilities within ten (10) business days of the original order date.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our Customer Services team on 802 535 4616
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Alpha Motif Apparel reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on alphamotif.net
MANDATORY PROP 65 WARNING : While we take every step to ensure that our products are safe/minimize any toxic elements in our production methods, (for our safety and yours!) it is mandatory for us to state that there may be trace amounts of *chemicals [known to the state of California to be hazardous to your health] used in the production/manufacturing of these products. We do not necessarily use such chemicals in each and every product but to avoid any legal issues in the future we ask that you consider this a blanket warning for everything we make. If you were to somehow make an extract from all the traces of bad chemicals taken from hundreds of items and drink or ingest it somehow, yeah you may have some health issues, but realistically speaking the same warning must be put on some cherry containers for arsenic content in their pits. We wear these clothes every day and would not sell you something that we thought even for a moment was not safe. We are not required to give this warning to anyone except residents of California. Technically speaking we are not required to give this warning at all - due to an exemption based on the internal size of our business but to be fair, now you know!
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Alpha Motif Apparel will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.alphamotif.net accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal and Gift Card. All prices are subject to fluxuation with the cost of raw materials and supplies used to make each piece.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Returns will be accepted within 5 of delivery, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached.
To place an order with us online, registration is required. At the point of registration, we request certain information including your name, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information is required to enable us to process your order and notify you of its progress.
Information we use, how & why
Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and despatched. Should we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order, we will use the email address registered to your account, or the telephone number where provided.
After you have registered an account with us, we would also like to send you our seasonal catalogues, along with details of our latest products and special offers.
Contacting us by Telephone
Calls may be recorded, for the purpose of quality monitoring and training.
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, don't give out any information you wouldn't be comfortable with a stranger knowing - this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in the following places: